Title: How To Make Cloud Eggs
Views: 176186 Like: 481 Dislike: 33
Duration: 1:36 Published: 3 months ago Author: channel
Description: Here's a short video of how to make eggs on a cloud! It's a quick and easy recipe that anyone can make. Instructions below.
And don’t miss our other short, helpful how-to videos. Our website has even more detailed info, including links to tools and accessories.
1. Separate egg yolks from whites.
2. Whip egg whites until fluffy and firm. Fold in 1/4 tsp of salt and 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese (optional).
3. Place fluffy whites onto a parchment-lined bake sheet.
4. Make a well or 'bowl' in the center.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 6 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and place eggs yolks onto the center of the whites.
7. Return to oven and bake for 3 more minutes (for an "over-easy" yolk consistency).
8. Serve and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this video, please comment, subscribe and give us a thumb’s up. Thank you!
Join our mailing list to gain free access to downloads, printables, updates and bonus items!